Now Hiring Site Auditor / Site Surveyor
Sunergy Solutions, LLC is a solar company based out of the NH seacoast area and quickly growing in ME, MA and RI. We offer a great opportunity to start your career with a company that creates positive environmental change and helps the people within your community.
We are currently hiring a Site Auditor/Site Surveyor. The Site Auditor/Site Surveyor will provide professional site auditing services to obtain and communicate the necessary technical data to the Sales, Operations & Design Teams for the preparation of project scope information needed to adequately propose a solar system design, as well as provide permit ready documents needed to facilitate the installation of solar systems.
- Schedule with customers times to meet at their home to take measurements.
- Use a drone to take measurements and pictures of a roof.
- Create detailed rooftop map layout for solar arrays including roof layout dimensions and all roof penetrations (pipes, vents etc.)
- Download all work onto a drive for the company to be able to share.
- Develop a positive relationship with customers to establish rapport and to gather facilities assessment data
- Conduct a physical site audit using auditing tools including a tablet PC, measuring devices, a digital camera, and other related equipment
- Prepare site audit documents as needed to coordinate with design/engineering department to produce permit-ready documents
- Provide and maintain a current driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Develop relationships with sales team, design professionals and subcontractors to support the business activities
- Meet with customers to obtain information necessary to complete technical design documents for a solar system
Qualification Requirements of a Site Auditor/Site Surveyor:
- Ability to understand, read, and comprehends contract documents, plans and written and verbal communications skills required in order to prepare site audit documents and conduct site audit meetings with customers
- Must be physically able to work on roofs and in attics, as well as lift 50+ pounds on occasion
- Frequently work in on projects that require deadlines
Sunergy Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age